Dried Sprats for Dogs
Natural Cornish Pet Dried Sprats - great for sprinkling on your dogs dinners, or using as a tasty, natural, pure fish training treat or reward.
- 100% natural, grain free, hypoallergenic dog chews.
- Gently air-dried to retain their natural goodness and intrinsic values.
- The fatty acids found in fish are perfect for providing moisture to skin & coats, helping to reduce itchy skin and boost overall coat health, with less shedding and more shine!
- Fish is low in saturated fat, but high protein, great for controlling weight and perfect for elderly dogs.
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, which aren't naturally found in canine digestive systems – adding these oils to your pooches diet can have amazing benefits, including aiding in brain development, helping focus, memory and behaviour and even boosting your dog's immune system!
- Fish is full of Omega oils which have anti-inflammatory benefits, great for joints & mobility. The antioxidants also reduce inflammation in joints and provide a much-needed stamina boost for older dogs.
- Not only will pooches love the taste of these Dried Sprats, they are also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system compared to many protein-rich meats.
100% Sprats (small fish that belong to the herring family)
Moisture 8.1%, Fats & oils 21.3%, Protein 52.2%, Ash 17.3%
Energy: kCal/100g 405
Feed as part of a treat or reward anytime as part of a balanced diet. Always ensure there is a bowl of clean fresh water available when feeding.
Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly.